Quality workmanship & materials are very important to Elite Plastic Fabrications. Our water tanks are completely manufactured in Australia & can be customised with a range of options including Cannon, Pumps, in cab controls & spray heads.
We manufacture our tanks from a German made material called High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
Our tanks are designed with a baffle system allowing a smooth drive, whilst going around corners & braking at higher speeds. Our tanks are ideal for unpaved dirt roads, construction sites, heavy haul roads & land development.
There are many advantages for choosing an Elite Plastic Fabrications tank. Our tanks are light weight, easily weldable, weatherproof (does not absorb water) & physiologically inert (approved for food applications)
HDPE replaces the traditional fabrics such as stainless steel and other metals.
HDPE has many advantages, such as:
Light weight, low friction & low inertia offering a long operational life. HDPE has high impact strength & can be engineered to suit applications requiring , stiffness, hardness & toughness, fatigue resistance, high mechanical damping ability, good sliding properties, electrical insulating, dielectric properties & excellent wear resistance.
HDPE is used for:
• Conveyor components, boring & bolting equipment
• Wear pads as side guides, rollers, conveyors, presses & telescopic booms
• Gears on winders, lifts & escalators, & in drives for processing equipment
• Bearings or bushes
• Extensively used in heavy duty sections of draglines, cranes, rolling stock, earthmoving equipment & processing machinery
• Pulleys & sheaves for overhead cables, rollers for electric hoists